Wiki (was: Mountains)

On 05.06.2005 19:28, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> This other project I'm currently working on is an wiki engine and is
> worth a look. It is called DokuWiki (http://www.splitbrain.org). It is
> perfect for documentation purposes and has all the features I missed at
> PHPwiki. It is able to cope with images and this would be a great
> benefit for documenting Crimson. You should think about a wiki change.

I agree phpWiki has a few issues. I wouldn't particularly mind a
wiki change, either, as long as it doesn't create any extra workload
for me. Then again, Dave has been planning a major restructuring for
a while now, although I don't know if that includes the wiki. Site
management has been somewhat neglected from day one, but I doubt
I am going to do something about that anytime soon.

Jens