Re: Units can't sometimes enter a shop

Jens Granseuer wrote:

I haven't been able to reproduce this behaviour in three games. How often
do you get it? If no units can enter the shop, it's most likely a problem
with the shop, not the hovercraft. Did you do anything with the shop
before the issue came up (repaired or built units, moved in/out,
transferred crystals, whatever)?

I expericend it myself but I am unable to reproduce it. However, it "feels" like it might be connected with a matroshka-like situation (hover craft containing transporter containing infantry).

This state of closed shops does not survive saving the game.

Mathias