Re: Third tutorial map

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:06:46 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 23.06.2005 22:30, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:28:38 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [losing the APC]

This is already coped with, the player "finds" the APC in the factory when
he conquers it. If he wants to have it destroyed, he will have to
partially damage a heavy tank (so that the unit retreats to the factory,
but this is already probably impossible because the tanks are blocked by
incoming infantry), wait until it gets out, conquer the factory, ignore
the command to transport the crystals and do a suicide attack on the heavy
tanks :-). It *is* possible but I'm not sure if I should count with it and
bother with additional event and message :-) (probably yes, it is
"right")...

Well, I lost it in a different way. I took the factory before the tanks guarding it were destroyed. Then, because I didn't realize the APCs were down to 1/6, I already moved them out towards the depot. Guess what happened.

Okay, will take care of this, too :-).

> * Burning so many crystals in repairs that you can't build the hovercraft
> (or the planes later on)
[...]
I have done a quick test and have found that the trigger doesn't count the
crystals in transporters outside shops so while transporting crystals, the

Instead of doing lots of tests you might want to read the docs every now and then... ;-)

The test was done to ensure that I haven't got the docs wrong :-). I *had* read them before testing :-D.

event would probably trigger (in case the player transports all the
crystals from the depot -- in the factory is less than 20 crystals which
are needed for building a hovercraft). This looks like problem.

Agreed, an additional flag for also including crystals in transit is probably in order.

I look forward to it :-).

Andrej

(whew, every sentence ends with a smile, I must be in really good mood :-) )