Re: Solo vs. multiplayer, campaigns, and difficulty

Quoting Jens Granseuer <jensgr@gmx.net>:
> The point I tried to emphasize with my example was that reducing a
> contingent to 5 may be perfectly fine for one map but much to excessive
> for another. That's why I think the mapper needs to have full control
> over what is changed.

We have to be careful in giving jobs to the Mapper.  Look how far behind he is
already. ;-)

Seriously, though -- I don't yet know where the majority of time is spent in
designing a map, but we are talking about possibly tripling the amount of time
spent on unit allocation and placement.  And I would think it would be
difficult to represent multiple set-ups on CoMET.

Pat.