Re: Variable tileset size

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 11:01 am, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:29:22 -0600
> Dave Fancella <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I can help get the file transferred logistically.  ;)
>
> I packed a package with the source and some basic images just to
> demonstrate how it works and sent it to Dave.

http://www.davefancella.com/preptileset.tgz

The server's on my cable connection, but it should be plenty fast enough.  =
It=20
came down from the mailserver pretty quickly, anyway.  :)

Dave

> To compile the program change to the directory 'src' and call make.
> The ImageMagick library and the libMagick++ package have be installed.
> The packages on sarge do well.
>
> To prepare the tilesets, copy the program into the parent directory and
> call
>
> > preptileset demo.tileset
>
>   Best Regards
>     Matthias

--=20
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=3Dem

There is no cure for birth and death other than to enjoy the interval.
		-- George Santayana