And now, for something COMPLETELY different

I made a patch for CF which enables maps that wrap around. That means that it
is possible to "exit" the map on the left edge and "enter" on the right, or
"exit" at top or bottom edge and "enter" at the opposite half of the map
("passing" across a "pole") - as if you are playing on a globe.

Or I should rather say, it should be possible, as crimson usually enters an
unending loop Path::FinalizePath but I'm not sure. (Note that the patch, of
course, is not production-ready, there are no comments etc.)

How do you like this and do you think it is worthy to pursue it further? It
would enable playing on full-world map of Earth for example, and I have some
more ideas.