Re: some suggestions...

I'm up for a game or three.  Hit me up on freenode in #armagetron
(name's Lucifer there).

I'll have to install the game, and/or build it, but that's no big
deal.  ;)  (And probably open a port on my router, which is also no
big deal)

Dave

Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com

Also, I'm currently looking for a job.  So while you're at my website,
look at my resume!
http://www.davefancella.com/resume/dave.html