From: Dave Fancella <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: crimson-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 5:29 pm
Subject: Re: Wiki

There's a secret installation of mediawiki in the webspace that I
believe came from a subversion checkout. Update it to the latest
version of mediawiki, then migrate existing wiki content (possibly
using a database dump) to the mediawiki installation. :)

You'll need shell access to get the db dump and do the subversion
checkout. I can see if I can do that much, I haven't started my new
job yet and am in some limbo right now anyway.

Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com

Also, I'm currently looking for a job. So while you're at my website,
look at my resume!
http://www.davefancella.com/resume/dave.html