Re: Wiki

No data should be lost, probably just getting syntax errors and stuff.
 I haven't personally looked yet, but I know the phpWiki installation
is *really* old.

Dave

Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com

Also, I'm currently looking for a job.  So while you're at my website,
look at my resume!
http://www.davefancella.com/resume/dave.html