Re: Patch : cursor follow the mouse

Le 2014-03-24 23:59, Jens Granseuer a ÃcritÂ:

Hm. I believe we had this discussion a few years back. Personally, I'm
not really a fan of focus-follows-mouse. Always plays havoc with my
keyboard-centric attitude.

lol ! A keyboard will always be faster than a mouse, and I also use a lot my keyboard during the game.

The patch does not reduce the ability to use the keyboard during the game, it even require less click when you play :

- no need to double click on the destination or target when you want to move a unit - no need to double click when you want to select a unit after having one selectedâ

The patch reflect the way I play the game (I think we all play it differently), I share it if it also usefull for someone else.

--
SÃbastien