Re: New release?

On Friday 20 May 2005 03:40 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's been pretty quiet around here lately, and admittedly I haven't
> spent much time on CF myself. Now I'm wondering whether we should
> do a new release. Basically, the only noteworthy change since 0.4.7
> is the addition of the load-in-container interface.

I think it would be a good idea if only to show the project isn't
dead.  :)

Although, if you wait until the end of summer, I might produce more
music for it.  My album's in production now, finally, and I've
committed to some music for Armagetron this summer while I'm at it.
It'll involve some experiments that will probably turn out a way
for me to make better music for Crimson Fields (CF has somewhat,
um stricter parameters, so I have room to work with there and it
should transfer here).

Don't hold a release back for that, but if there's nothing else when
I show up with more music I'll start pushing for a release just for
that.  :)

Dave