Re: Manual in the wiki

On Thursday 18 November 2004 11:13 am, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> Any objections? (Well, I've got one myself. The default HTML
> output looks pretty ugly... Any stylesheet wizards around?

Ideally it would look the same as the website, but not the wiki.  (I have a=
=20
half-built theme for the wiki that makes it look like the website, though).

So you might try using that stylesheet first and see what happens.

Dave

> Then again, the wiki style doesn't look all that fancy,
> either, so I don't consider this a showstopper.)
>
> I'll still happily accept patches for the documentation of
> course. (which reminds me, by sending patches you can get
> your name into the official ChangeLog ;-)
>
> Jens

--=20
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=3Dem

Love -- the last of the serious diseases of childhood.