Re: First 0.5.0 prerelease

On Sunday 19 November 2006 3:37 am, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 19.11.2006 00:57, Henk Jonas wrote:
> > Great to hear. I haven't had the time to test the new mission yet. But
> > will do it when I start to ad your changes into the PalmOS port. Which I
> > will try when you committed your stuff to the CVS.
>
> Ok then, CVS is now ahead of the prerelease again. ;-)

Any way we can get a windows snapshot?  I've got a group of guys that
regularly plays freeciv that I can probably snatch one or two to help test
this stuff, but most of them are windows users.

Assuming it's known to be stable enough for such a test.  If not, maybe we can
hook up at some point to resume some long-overdue rematch?  :)

Anyway, if you find a shortage of testers, try the #armagetron channel on
freenode, that's where the freeciv players I was talking about hang out.
(We're all armagetron players, though)

Dave