Fwd: Re: Clipped Wings

I sent this comment a while ago, but now I see it didn't make it to the list.

Subject: Re: Clipped Wings
Date: Friday 29 September 2006 23:03
From: smolenski@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: crimson-users@xxxxxxxx

On Monday 25 September 2006 19:46, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> I thought it was time we finally continue the campaign, so I present my
> first shot at the third mission in the series. Let me know what
> you think, I'm especially interested in feedback on the difficulty
> level. I haven't yet added any handicaps, so don't try to make it
> harder/easier. ;-)

IMO, too easy no matter which side I choose. Perhaps removal of the factory
 in upper left would help. BTW, you have a broken road in the lower left
 corner.

By the way, I don't recall if I have commented on the new version of Across
the Omyar Gorge - it is fun and challenging, no matter which side you choose.
An excellent map! :)