Re: Screen size

Usually I (the Windows port developer) don't attend to vulgarly conversations - mitigate your conversation if you want to be taken seriously.

The windows port is old - there was no Windows Vista when I did the work. The port works properly under Windows XP.

Some years ago I switched to Mac OSX and can't maintain the Windows port anymore. Please feel free to update CF - my changes has been merged to the official CF trunk.

Bye,
Silvio Iaccarino