Re: Play By Mail

Play_by_mail? Someone MEGA-patient, probably (not me). I'm still waiting for a DLL or any other form of mini browser or IRC client to be implemented, allowing to use IRC chat for easy IP finding (and, possibly, a way to track created games and join them without typing IP's - just by double-clicking). Erm, is it possible to make an IRC client in a form of a small (less than 200 kilobytes) cross-platform library with "join game" command (join the server on that user's IP)?