Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

On 12.10.2004 01:23, 張棠彥 wrote:
在 一, 2004-10-11 19:13, Jens Granseuer 寫道:
> Having spent the better part of the last two days in bed,
> I've fiddled a bit with the map. I still think it has a few
> issues but it's difficult to get rid of them without creating
> a new map entirely.

I once wonder what would
happen if one mapper is lost, now I have known it, another would
continue his work, maybe we should make it a tradition to decrease
the loss of incompleted maps and increase the varity of this game.
Actually, I first started with the sequel to Uprising. But I
didn't like the result and as I wasn't in the mood to restart
that map from scratch, I decided to turn to less frustrating
ventures. ;-)

Thank for your efforts.
I'll probably tweak it a little more (remove more scouts, replace
the reinforcement events for Kand with a factory...). Hopefully
it's going to be ready for 0.4.6.

Jens