Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.9 released

On 15.10.2005 01:07, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> Well, I wonder if you could tell us some numbers like how many times was
> the last release downloaded in those long four months...

I don't know how accurate these numbers are, since the game files are
mirrored by a number of sites, but the log for crimson.seul.org shows
(approximately):

1850 downloads for the Windows binary
1350 downloads for the various source packages
 320 downloads for the Linux binary

All numbers are 0.4.8 only. During some periods, there are substantial
amounts of hits for older releases as well.

Jens