Re: 2 Player mode

On 07.10.2006 14:57, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> class NetBuffer : public MemBuffer {
> public:
>   NetBuffer( int size );
>   ~NetBuffer( void );
>
>   int Size( void ) const { return size; }
>   void *GetData( void ) const { return buffer; }
>
> private:
>   int size;
>   void *buffer;
> }

It looks like to do this properly we need NetBuffer to allocate
memory dynamically (so we can do history->Save( NetBuffer )).
However, the standard STL classes (vector, string) are not really
suited for this purpose since we also need raw data access for
the SDL_net API. Do we really need to implement our own buffer
class? Any clever ideas?

Jens