bi2cf & *.bin Dateien

Hallo, IŽd like to introduce myself. I am an interested person on this project, but unfortunatly with a little - understanding of computers.
For example this is my third try to write this email to you... I am maybe not very keen of computers, but I am stubborn. Finally it is working!

Since a week I am looking for bi2cf.exe for windows. If somebody could please help me with this...
I would like to play the BI levels and need to transform them to .lev.
and the second is: A lot of new level I found here on the pages. Unfortunatly as *.bin files...
ahhh, how to do *.lev of it?
Many, many thanks!
tworsch

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114