Re: Eww, why use a Mailing_List, rather than a forum?

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 22:26 +0400, Константинов Юра wrote:
> Eww eww, why do ya use tis s1lly mailing list,
> rather than forum + IRC?

* because some people's preferences are different from your
prefererences
* because the mailing list is pretty much a no-op for me
* because I'd probably check a forum aout twice a year while I scan my
mailox regularly
* and last but not least because I have always wanted to annoy you.
Badly.

>  Mailing lists puke trojans into mail boxes... and have lots of other baaaad things

Forums breed trolls... and have lots of other baaaad things.

Jens