Re: Please join the IRC server

2009/10/29 Константинов Юра <Yuraconst@xxxxxxxxx>:
> for those patient and NOT anus-minded (I am anus-minded)

Ah.. I see. If that was your intention then I  apologize.

"So PBEM is a sl0w play mode for those very patient and not
anus-minded. So I prefer average netplay".

It appeared as though you wanted to say that PBEM "is too slow for
people" who are patient and not anus-minded. Thereby implying that
those people who do play PBEM are not patient and are anus-minded.

I know that "PBEM being played by impatient people" is in itself
contradictory, but I couldn't ready your post any other way.