Re: First ES translation patch and something else

Ernesto Domato wrote:
I'll send the patches for the levels. The second patch is optional and
it implements the functionality that if you start the game for the
first time, so the configuration file doesn't exists yet, it display
the "Language Selection" windows so you can choose with language you
want to use. I did this because at least in my country is usual that

For another game I made (never implemented) a patch that reads the
system locale, perhaps that would be even better. I could adapt it for
CF if Jens approves.