Re: First ES translation patch and something else

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 17:37 +0100, Henk Jonas wrote:
> Setting default to sys language (if defined) and show the language
> selector as first at start.

Yeah, I guess that would be best (albeit a tad annoying on systems where
the locale *is* set properly). There probably is no universal way to
figure out the current locale for all systems we currently support but
we can add additional systems as needed. Just make sure the default
implementation returns English when it doesn't know and we should be
fine.

Jens