Re: Uprising - The map

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 01:41 pm, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> This map is supposed to become the initial map of the campaign. The only
> thing that still needs to be done from my point of view is the messages,
> obviously, as I'm waiting for Dave's edits to hit the wiki in order not
> to write everything twice. ;-)

Sorry, been a bit busy of late.  ;)

I went ahead and wrote some about the Invasion of Nexus (the information was
needed to explain why and how Kand can dominate the planet without having a
HUGE military presence):
http://crimson.seul.org/wiki/index.php/The%20Invasion%20of%20Nexus

And here's the actual background for the campaign:
http://crimson.seul.org/wiki/index.php/The%20Province%20of%20Yalwa

Some of this information might get moved, but isn't likely to change (unless
someone goes and changes it).  The important thing is that it's all there,
um, I think.  ;)  (and spoilers removed)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally.