Re: Third tutorial map

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:05:45 +0200, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 21.09.2005 23:01, Jens Granseuer wrote:
Not sure what went wrong there, this should be the complete block.

Hrm. Look like it isn't. I'll try zipping it.

Yeah, it's fine now. Your corrections are very good (as usual :-) ), I wanted to send complete slovak translation with this e-mail, but things aren't going as fast as I would like...

So: I accept all your changes and I think that the translators (well, I think only Torinthiel (and maybe you, if you didn't start the german translation yet)) can start translating this one.

Torinthiel: How do you translate "wedging" to polish? I really can't think of any proper slovak equivalent...

Andrej