[f-cpu] RC5, last test

Hi every body,

	I am currently finalising my code for the RC5 DNETC core, but I have a
problem. At the end of the process I must test every chunck of two register
to know if I have found the solution.

	The solution is easy if I know the number of the chunk, and not their size.
Because during all the process I only use 32 bits chunks. So I know that
every chunk has been computed well, but I don't know how to test each chunck
and return the number of the chunck (to determine the key that decrypt the
message).

	So my question is easy ;-) How can I do a test on each chunk to find the
one that is null ?

A+
  Cedric

PS: If we have this we can do in certain case algorithm that can easily
change the number of data that they compute in one pass, only with changing
the CPU ;-).