Re: [Fwd: Re: [f-cpu] RC5, F-CPU and srotl]

> I've already implemented some Forth for x86 and I tell you, it's going to be
> a real pleasure to implement a Forth on the F-Cpu.
> With so many registers, you can have stack pointers, A register, TOS ans SOS
> mapped to registers without brainstorms like in x86. No, it will be really
> nice to write a Forth for F0.

> BTW, is there any way to compile & execute code for the F0 ? I might be
> interrested in doing some assembler coding, why not a Forth interpreter, but
> it's gonna to be hard if I must do hand-testing for the code :-)
Hum, it's where we have a problem, we have a small not all function virtual
machin with a GTK interface. I think that YG is coding an ASM an michael too
(I am not sure). And when I will have the necessary time, I will code one.

And we will need a good virtual machine that can emulate all the F-CPU asm, it
must be able to simulate the latency and give us some statistic about the
CPU.

A+
  Cedric