[f-cpu] Always problem with SIMD and RC5

I always have a problem with my final test in my RC5 algorithm. I don't find a
way to know the number of chunk or the current max size of the SIMD
registers. Perhaps did we need to add two new SR :
  SR_REGISTER_SIZE_MAX = the maximum size of a register in SIMD mode
  SR_REGISTER_CURRENT_SIZE = the current limit.
(If thing that both a required, because we need to first know in wich state we
are and then change the value arcoding to the CPU and the algorithm)

A+
  Cedric