Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

>synchronize
>>>
>>> that's the way in the future anyway...
>>
>> and it will remain so for a long time ;-P
>
>You might want to tell Intel that.

Neither would they listen at all, nor fund some money to
make a prove. At least that is my experience with ALL the
big companies I worked for or tried to acquire. At best
they take your idea/concept and make it their own and I
don't even bother to try to give these companies another
idea any more.

JG