[f-cpu] Multiplier Synthesis

By the way, when I run Xilinx synthesis in Wine (to take
advantage of linux MM) I was able to do up-level synthesis
in 10 hours and 550 MB of memory.
Unfortunately high swaping activity prevented low level
synthesis in reasonable time so that I will retry it later
when I upgrade my system to 512 MB of RAM.

For curious there is synthesis stat of it:
Macro Statistics
# Registers                        : 430
  68-bit register                  : 32
  128-bit register                 : 44
  32-bit register                  : 1
  64-bit register                  : 2
  1-bit register                   : 351
# Multiplexers                     : 369
  2-to-1 multiplexer               : 369
# Xors                             : 3328
  128-bit xor5                     : 12
  128-bit xor3                     : 5
  1-bit xor2                       : 1118
  1-bit xor3                       : 2184