Re: [f-cpu] IDU News; synthesis report

Ok, results are:
Device utilization summary:

   Number of External GCLKIOBs         1 out of 4      25%
   Number of External IOBs             7 out of 142     4%
      Number of LOCed External IOBs    0 out of 7       0%

   Number of SLICEs                 3011 out of 3072   98%

   Number of GCLKs                     1 out of 4      25%

I have had to use Spartan2E because SRT is too big. On other
side 2E has much faster routing so that timing for SRT is
90 MHz !!
Synthesis ok, no warnings.

    Martin Devera aka devik
Linux kernel QoS/HTB maintainer