[f-cpu] Introducing EU_AFU

Hi F-riends,

this is the `Additional Functions Unit', aka `Another Fine Unit', aka
`A Fun Unit' ;)  It currently contains only a rewrite of the `popcount'
and the (still undocumented and nameless) related `hamming distance'
instruction, but it's supposed to grow when other special instructions are
implemented that don't fit into one of the mandatory units.  The interface
may also change.

Both instructions are completely implemented.  They can handle all chunk
sizes up to 64 bits; the latency is 2/3/3/4.  The WIDTH generic may be
any integer multiple of 64; I tested the unit with widths of 64 and 128.
My testbench is included in the package.