Re: random silliness (was Re: [f-cpu] Register Bank)

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Yann Guidon wrote:
> > > "what the heck am i doing in this fucking mess ?" :-P
> >
> > "Beam me up, Scotty!" :-)
>
> ooops, i first thought it read : "beat me up, ..."

Don't do that to me! I hate to be beaten and it could well
be  reflected to the source! :-)

> i really gotta sleep now ;-)

Good idea! If necessary beat them in your dreams ;-)

It will take some time for me to read your snapshot and
think about it. I usually think about such things during
assembly of some airplane models... ;-)

JG