[f-cpu] Open Source Arithmetic cores

while inspecting the Utopia Computing webring,
i saw that Jamil had done some search on the FPU stuffs.
it might be interesting.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/6639/ip/arith_cores.html

WHYGEE
Title: Open Source Arithmetic cores

Arithmetic Cores

Introduction to number system

download ps file or download pdf file

Introduction Floating point standards

download ps file or download pdf file

The aim of this project is to develop generic synthesizable Arithmetic cores
Most of the cores are synthesized on different FPGAs and gave good results.
If you have any comments please email me.
You can find the latest version of the cores in the opencores CVS
To use these cores of for any licensing information please contact me and check the OpenIPCore site

Last update 23 January 2001

1
1