[f-cpu] Come back of loadcons

Because no body continu the discussion about loadcons, I don't know if we take
a decision. For memory, Yann say that the shifted loadcons cost a lot in the
CDP and that's a reason to not implement it. For Michael "it only cost a mux"
in the CDP that currently always exist.
	From Thomas point of view it's better because of scalability reason and I
agree with him. If I resume all this different argument I can only go to the
conclusion that we must implement this loadcons.

Cedric