De: "richard hartny" <rhartny@bellsouth.net>
A: <f-cpu@seul.org>
Date: 19/08/02
Objet: [f-cpu] Erin32/64/128

Very interesting discussion.  Fortunately I will never be faced with the
problems of the F-CPU architecture.  Its more of the same stuff - permit
downloading of software and the problems will exist FOREVER.  My
processors are bootloaded from Flash Eproms ONLY.  No register worries -
I have only one - an Accumulator.  And there is
no hardware path to the SRAM Program Memory from Data downloads.

Dick Hartney