[f-cpu] THasm 0.1

Hi,

I release a new workable assembler for the F-Cpu.

Ok I known we already have an assembler in the yg and jws snapshot but I
can't make them work correctly and these cover only a small part of the ISA.

Why a new assembler ?
   -I love writting assembler and compiler and the first step was the
    assembler.
   -I would assemble the full ISA.
   -This assembler allow you to define encoding format and instruction
    in the asm file, they're not hardcoded in the program so if we make
    change in the ISA it was easy to update the assembler without need
    to recompile it.
   -I love some strange syntaxe construct in asm files.
   -I dislike C and prefere Pascal (ok I known a lot you disagree but I
    don't want to start a troll and I've provide binnaries)
   -I prefere use my own softwares ;-)

Ok for the moment THasm have some lack but globaly it work and I've
succesfully assembled some of my asm files.
It was for the moment a proof-of-concept assembler, with some part very
badly written and I probably need to rewrite all, but this version was
just for test the concept and it works.
You can define new encoding format or new instruction directly in your
asm file so for ISA testing it could be very usefull.

For the moment it does not have label handling, "db", "dw"... pseudo
instruction and preprocessor, but this was added soon.

You can get it on seul.org in my folder the zip file contain full
source, file format documentation and windows binnaries. I'm sorry I
don't provide linux binnaries for the moment because I need to
redownload it and it was a huge file...
I hope I could add it quickly.

@+, Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)