[f-cpu] Re: f-cpu.org's server soon on the move

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 10:41:19PM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
> the planned server move for f-cpu.org is getting nearer.
> I first have to move the files from the german provider over
> to seul.org, which is now possible because i have regained
> RTC access to Internet.

Ok.

> Possible registrars are gandi.net and club-internet.fr.
> I will move all 3 DNS (.org, .net and .com) so they all point
> to the same f-cpu.seul.org homepage. Remember that
> the additional .com and .net domains are aimed at avoiding
> net-squatting.

Ok. Remember that seul doesn't have anything to do with .com domains, so
we won't be providing a virthost for it. If you could point it somewhere
else (given that you don't use it), that would be preferred; but it's
not critical.

> However seul.org will have to redirect
> my email address @f-cpu.org itself because the registrar
> won't do it, and i don't know how seul.org handles that.

Ok. Is whygee@f-cpu.org the only valid email address on that domain?
If so we'll bounce all the rest.

> However, as soon as the f-cpu.org site will be mirrored,
> it will be possible to change the structure and layout
> of the site. Some french contributors have proposed some
> help, others are welcome, so please let us know.

--Roger