[f-cpu] about 18C3

hello,

For the 3rd year in a row, F-CPU will be present in Berlin,
for the annual Chaos Computer Club meeting.
For budget reasons, i am not able to go there. Nicolas
and Cedric, who came with me last year, have said they
will go. They have seen what happened last year and i'm
confident about their ability to deal fairly with the
situation :-) I hope they have bought their tickets.

Several things have changed since last year : first we
have nice new flags :-) People will be able to find
F-CPU people in the 'hackcenter'. Do not forget to print
F-CPU A4 pages to publicize for the conference.

i'm currently downloading files from :
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~peters/xsvboard/
they will be integrated in the F-CPU CD-ROM.
i'll try to update it with the freshest files
before nicO and Cedric spread the data.

We will have to meet in France/Paris before they go
to Berlin. I hope they'll meet other F-CPU contributors.

WHYGEE