Re: [f-cpu] Manual update

Yann Guidon a écrit :

> hi !
>
> nicO wrote:
> > I reread the manual for fcpu presentation at 18c3 and i found a lot of
> > little thing to change or discuss. How can we do that.
> > Where is the on going latex version ? How can we do to change things ?
>
> Olivier doesn't answer my mails, i don't know why.
>
> > I could imagine that i post the change to the list and then if every
> > body agree, the personn in charge change the manual ?
>
> ideally, this is the procedure...
>
> > I know that there is a cvs somewhere. Micheal, it seems that you manage it.
> > Or, maybe could we create an account an savannah ? To center things ?
> i think there's already an account there but it's not used.
>
> however, the thing that matters most _now_ is the source code.
> a lot of things in the manual must be readjsuted, but it would take
> too much time to play catch-up... at least for me.

I think that Cedric want to retake it to make it clean. Manuals are now
more than 2 years old, and there are contradiction and strange thing in
it. As the code, the guidelines must be much clear.

> i think that during this conference, you will have to concentrate
> more on "facts" than "theory", because now we have the chance to
> have more "meat" (source code) than ever. People will be less frustrated
> than last year.
>
> btw, did cedric give you my CD ?

I don't think that VHDL code interrest a lot of people. There are a lot
of software people so i will axed the conference about the ASM world and
why we make such choice...

nicO