Re: [f-cpu] Manual update

hi,

nicO wrote:
> Yann Guidon a écrit :
> > nicO wrote:
> > > I know that there is a cvs somewhere. Micheal, it seems that you manage it.
> > > Or, maybe could we create an account an savannah ? To center things ?
> > i think there's already an account there but it's not used.
> >
> > however, the thing that matters most _now_ is the source code.
> > a lot of things in the manual must be readjsuted, but it would take
> > too much time to play catch-up... at least for me.
>
> I think that Cedric want to retake it to make it clean.
does that mean he stopped working in the IDU ?

> Manuals are now more than 2 years old, and there are contradiction
> and strange thing in it. As the code, the guidelines must be much clear.

i hope that Cedric's workload will be compatible with the time-consuming
task of the manual's update. However, if he does this, i'm willing
to help him from time to time, so we can discuss all 3 and clear up
all the dark corners.

> > i think that during this conference, you will have to concentrate
> > more on "facts" than "theory", because now we have the chance to
> > have more "meat" (source code) than ever. People will be less frustrated
> > than last year.
> >
> > btw, did cedric give you my CD ?
>
> I don't think that VHDL code interrest a lot of people. There are a lot
> of software people so i will axed the conference about the ASM world and
> why we make such choice...

I think that you make a mistake about the CD : it is not only source code,
far from it ! it contains a lot of tools and documentations about a lot
of various subjects. it also contains some "material" that could
help you prepare the presentation in Berlin, such as recent illustrations.

if you still have enough time, i can maybe send you my most recent .PS
drawings (if my modem allows me to send emails containing binary streams...)

> nicO
WHYGEE