[f-cpu] about the ongoing work for the "stable" release

hi,

since a week i started to cleanup my files so they look
better and can live together...

some stats :
* the .tgz is larger than 280KB, including
the ygasm, some EPS and their sources, the
VHDL-HOWTO and some deprecated files.
* it works for simili and vanilla VHDL but
the full detection script is not updated.
i'm currently running in "raw script mode",
where i assume va87 and vhdlp work.
* the "core" contains currently 24 VHDL files,
i estimate that it is the quarter or the fifth
of the total size, NOT including the testbenches.

It looks promising but i fear that the remaining
week of vacations will not be enough. I'll upload
the tarball on seul in a few days, so other people
can reuse it and start to work on the INC, POPC,
IDU, TLB... However i have still some difficulties
to work with Michael's files. I hope i'll find
the courage to read his files ;-)

@+
WHYGEE