Re: Rep:[f-cpu] GCC 3.1 for F-CPU port

Eh eh. It crashes on vsprintf :( See reply to YG. I'll
repair it during holidays probably.
But from testing I done for simpler functions, the
x86 code has about the same count of insns for
small functions and 2 times more for long ones
(over 100 insns). But it will be much better once
I add all instruction patterns into description.
devik