Re: [f-cpu] vsprintf result for GCC & FCPU

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:47:26AM +0100, devik wrote:

> .macro jmp_direct_nz r,label
>   loadcons label
>   jmp r,label,r0
> .endm

Too bad - my assembler doesn't support macros (yet).

> I still can't decide way how to generate lavel & symbol
> references. 64 bit symbol load needs 4 loadcons (16 bytes)
> and there is a lot of them.

See my other mail.

> Local labels can use loadaddri (if they are in 16bit range).
> I'd rather see to use 32bit addresses for code and 64 for data.

I've also thought about restricting the size of the code segment to 2 GB.

[...]
> can you send me these tools ? So I'd be able at least validate the
> output...

The assembler is on f-cpu.org, but it's currently under heavy development
(the published version does not support the current ISA).  I'll release
as-0.1 when it's usable again, together with the other ELF tools.