[f-cpu] businessplease

From: Maher Labib Abou Steit
General Manager, UBN.
Union Bank of Nigeria.
106, Kasr El-Aini st.,
Lagos
telex: 20060/20061 ube un
e-mail,maherlabib@latinmail.com

Dearest,

Complements of the season

I am the manager Union Bank of nigeria(UBN). in my
bank I discovered an
abandoned sum $33.3usd(thirty three million three
hundred thousand U.S.dollars
only) in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customer, by name, Mr. Bob
Robert Chapman, African area
director for Wycliffe bible translators
international,who died along with his
wife, Ruth Chapman,in January 2000 in a Kenyan plane
crash in the coast of
Abidjan,ivory
coast.

Since we got information about his death, we have been
expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we can
notrelease it unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to
the deceased as indicated
in our banking guidelines.unfortunately I learnt that
his supposed next of kin
died along with him at the
plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. it is
therefore upon this
discovery that I decided to make business with you
and release the money to
you as the next of kin or relation of the deceased for
safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we
don't want this money to go
into federal goverment account as unclaimed bill. the
banking law and the
guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained
unclaimed after four
years the
money will be transferred into banking treasury as
unclaimed fund.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this
business is occasioned by the fact that the customer
was a foreigner and a nigerian cannot stand as next
of kin for a foreigner. It is agreed that a certain
percentage of this money will be for you as my
foreign partner. there after I will
visit your country for disbursement according to
the percentage agreed.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of the fund
to you as arranged. you
must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of
kin
of the deceased indicating your bank account number
and location wherein the
money will be remitted. upon receipt of your reply I
will send to you the text
of the application.

As soon as you receive this letter, you should contact

me through my e-mail,maherlabib@latinmail.com

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Yours faithfully

Maher Labib Abou Steit