Re: [f-cpu] FPU Adder....

hi !

gaetan@xeberon.net wrote:

Hello
I\'m in charge of the Floating Point Unit (engineer school project
supervised by yann himself!!).
Since we started only this year learning VHDL, i took lot of time to
understand how both VHDL and F-CPU works.
And i don\'t know if the current adder i wrote is correct or not (will
it work with other units, is it F-CPU compatible,...?)
So i give you the current fadd and i\'m waiting for any comment...

i'm going to look at it soon, once i solved some problems : my CADENCE, ALDEC and
SIMILI licences expired, and SIMILI does not even work under win95 in the new versions :-/

i am also working on an article for Dr Dobb's Journal so i have
not concentrated on F-CPU for a while. but i'll be back ;-P

YG