[f-cpu] Compilers for the F-CPU.

Lets not bash C too hard, since was developed for use with computers
that
had a rather small amount of memory and limited data types. While I am
not
too impressed with ANSI C none the less that is what linux is written in
and that is one of the goals of the F-Cpu is to run linux.
wait... wait wait ... wait wait wait ... No F-cpu chip yet or even a
simulator at the instruction level I don't see any way compiler or
assembler development can go forward. A instruction emulator still needs
parts of the f-cpu documentation to finish.
Now if you want a nice new language here is one. http://pliant.cx/
I am not sure if can self compile however.
--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html