Re: [f-cpu] front page change

hi,

Beat Steiner wrote:

Yann Guidon wrote:

Concerning the wiki, i fail to make it record page changes.
this is not a high priority thing, though.
For me, it works flawlessly.
Make sure that it's not just a caching issue of your browser.

Wiki is the greatest thing e.g. for the glossary and other multi-
contributor pages.

I have switched to another system, from QwikiWiki to PmWiki
which seems a bit more solid and indeed it worked quite easily.

now i'm trying to structure it and the naming convention
is not well adapted so it took some time.

No login is required so we risk getting junk in.
there is no much worry about this : it can have several
password-protected zones and i have protected the main page.
i have also created a few groups to keep things on-topic.

It is now ok for everybody's use.
i have created a news for this occasion.

Just in case, some others can have the admin pass to cleanup things,
but those who access the f-cpu account on seul.org
(Michael, Daique and me) have ultimate power.

-- Beat
YG