[f-cpu] Happy New Year :)

Hi F-gang,

I have uploaded my `fctools' package to seul.org. It's located at
http://f-cpu.seul.org/~f-cpu/new/fctools-0.1.tar.gz. You
may also need the latest libelf package from
http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~michael/software/ to compile it, as
well as several GNU tools (gcc, make, flex).

The package is targeted to the software developers among you. It
contains an updated version of my ELF assembler (that is, it updates
mr-as-0.0.tar.gz) as well as a disassembler, an emulator and several
ELF tools (GNU binutils won't work in all cases).  Please also have a
look at the README file (and/or the source code, if you like).

Bug reports welcome.

Have fun,